Kids 1st Birthday Party Theme Decorations – Party Themes
Party Themes Kids 1st Birthday Party is once-in-a-lifetime event, so it’s natural that you want to come up with a special way to celebrate. We have a lot of theme ideas for children’s 1st birthday party celebrations and some of them also focus on popular television show characters. If you’re looking for something a bit more unique, consider one of the following themes for 1st birthday parties. All of these great party themes for 1st birthday celebration are easy to put together for us and appropriate for both boys and girls. We will add 1st birthday 3D theme tableware and decoration to make it more attractive.
1. Rhyme theme B’day party: Familiarity with rhymes also helps children to detect the phonetic constituents of words. Nursery rhymes are especially powerful, because they are so memorable. Rhymes help toddlers discover many common word patterns and the more familiar these patterns become in oral language, the more easily children will recognize them when they begin to encounter them in print. Toddlers and new parents are probably the best experts on nursery rhymes. As we grow up, we tend to forget them, so how about a refresher for everyone? If your child likes nursery rhymes and singing, then they will have a truly fun time with Rhyme theme B’day party.
2. Jungle safari b’day party: There is never a dull moment when you have children, as you run around after your little animals, leaping through the jungle, catching your monkey mid leap, your elephant mid stomp and lion mid roar. A jungle theme party for a 1st birthday is perfect for your wild one. We can make it fun, wild and noisy. We will make party room look like a jungle with Artificial leaves and various animal toys hanged inside and will turn a birthday party into a roaring success with this bright party theme. Come take a walk on the wild side! This jungle theme party is full of fun and adventure!
3. 1st B’day Princess party Of course, your little one is your angel .Let’s decorate the party hall as the royal kingdom and your angel as the ‘ Princess of the Day’. We do special princess decoration for 1st birthday with king size 1st birthday princess foil balloons.
4. Winnie The Pooh Theme party If your toddler is a fan of Winnie the Pooh characters, then this party theme is for you. With cute accents, decoration ideas and Pooh party games, a celebration that features the gang works well for a 1st birthday.
5. Mickey- Mini Theme party Everyone loves Mickey Mouse and his happy go-lucky friends. If your toddler loves watching this character, then he will have a great fun time at this theme party. We make sure he will giggle watching his favorite character all around the party hall while listening his favorite songs.